State-of-the-art cloud tech from SAS for data science, trials & research. Exploring the benefits of SAS Viya in clinical research organisations.
Analytium welcomes you to seminar to explore how the world-leading* SAS Viya platform is used by Clinical Research Organisations for Clinical Trials and Data Analytics, as well as a live hands-on experience of using a state-of-the-art analytical platform.
• Data Flow in clinical trials: requirements and challenges
• Traditional ways of dealing with clinical data using SAS9
• Overview of SAS Viya: Advantages for handling clinical trials data
• Short Demo (Final calculation of Average Bioequivalence using SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya)
– Mikalai Varapaeu – SAS consultant and medical doctor with experience in bioequivalence clinical trials and pharmacovigilance.
– Vasilij Nevlev – Director and highly skilled SAS consultant with many years of experience implementing end-to-end advanced business solutions using analytics.
– Denis Sokolov – Senior Statistical Programmer with a background in Data Management and Software Development. Expert in the processing of data containing double-byte and multi-byte characters
Join us for an introduction to SAS Viya from a Clinical Research perspective by clicking here.
Leave your details below so we can help find the best solution for your organisation.
We use analytics to discover stories, patterns and trends in your data which will help you formulate ideas and create positive outcomes for the future. Leave your details below so we can help find the best solution for your organisation. We’ll call you.